- Tour of the ancient Roman town of Herculaneum brought to life by a local guide, with entrance fees included
- Full day guided tour of Pompeii and Naples Archaeological Museum – including entrance fees
- Full day tour of the astonishing Amalfi coast incorporating visits to Positano and Ravello, plus a full day visit to the stunning island of Capri
- Short orientation walking tour of Sorrento
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
- Seven nights in a choice of conveniently located accommodation rated three to four-star superior, including all local taxes, with breakfast and dinner
- Return travel from a selection of regional airports and transfers to and from your hotel
Arrive in Sorrento
Walking Tour of Sorrento
Naples & Pompeii
The Amalfi Coast
The price of this holiday is per person and is based on two people sharing a twin room. Single and sea facing rooms are subject to availability at the relevant supplement. The price includes return flights as indicated, seven nights with breakfast and dinner, airport departure taxes and transfers, all local accommodation taxes and all tours as mentioned and the services of a Riviera tour manager. Please note that the Mediterraneo Hotel is on a bed and breakfast basis.
Included excursions are: guided tours of Pompeii, Naples Archaeological Museum and Sorrento, guided tour of and entrance to Herculaneum, and a cruise to Capri. Please note that occasionally the opening times of the places of interest vary, and if this happens we may change the order of visits, however, the overall content will not be reduced.
Where hotels feature a swimming pool, pools are open in the summer months – weather permitting. There will be a charge for swimming pool towels of €2 per towel per day at the Vue D’Or, Villa Maria, and the La Badia Hotels.