- Guided tour of historic Rome, home to the Colosseum, the Forum, Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps plus a tour of the ‘underground’ Colosseum
- Guided tour of Siena, one of Europe’s finest medieval cities
- Guided tour of Florence, the pearl of the Renaissance, with a timed visit to the Uffizi – one of the world’s finest art galleries – entrance fees included
- Walking tour of Arezzo – one of Tuscany’s most stunningly unspoilt medieval cities
- Visit to Assisi, the birthplace of St. Francis
- Discover Tuscany’s stunning countryside
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
- Seven nights’ four-star accommodation including all local taxes, with breakfast and four dinners
- Return travel from a selection of regional airports and transfers to and from your hotel included
For Prices and departure dates 2023
Call us on 066 401 1150
Arrival in Rome
Florence & The Uffizi Gallery
Rome & the Colosseum
Free Day, Rome
The price of this holiday is per person, based on two people sharing a twin room. Single rooms are subject to availability at the relevant supplement. The price includes seven nights’ accommodation with breakfast and four dinners, all tours as mentioned, all transfers, all local accommodation taxes and the services of a Riviera Travel tour manager.
Included excursions are: an ‘underground’ tour of the Colosseum in Rome, timed entrance to the Uffizi gallery, guided tours of Rome, Sienna, Florence and Arezzo and a visit to Assisi.
Not included in the price is the ‘Twilight Trastevere Food Tour’ (see ‘Personalise Your Holiday’ section for details).