- Guided tour of Seville – city of the Conquistadors, with an amazing cathedral where Christopher Columbus is buried
- Visit to medieval Ronda – one of Spain’s most spectacularly situated cities
- Delight in delicious and authentic Tapas in Seville
- Guided tour of Granada’s stunning Alhambra, one of Europe’s most sensual and romantic palace and fortresses – entrance fees included
- Visit to Cordoba with a guided tour of the Mezquita probably the most beautiful Mosque ever constructed – entrance fees included
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
- Six nights in three-star superior and four-star accommodation including all local taxes, with breakfast
- Return travel from a selection of regional airports and transfers to and from your hotel included. Code A1
Prices and departure dates
Sunday 11 September from €1,259
Wednesday 21 September from €1,399
Call us for more details on 066 401 1150
Arrival in Malaga
Ronda and Tapas Evening in Seville
Granada and the Alhambra
The price of this holiday is per person, based on two people sharing a twin room. Single rooms are subject to availability at the relevant supplement. The price includes six nights’ accommodation with breakfast, return flights and transfers, all tours as mentioned, all airport departure taxes, all local accommodation taxes and the services of a Riviera Travel tour manager.
Included excursions are: guided visits and entrance to the Alhambra and the Mezquita, guided tour of Seville, visits to Ronda, Cordoba and Granada and a tapas sample session in Seville.
Not included in the price is the entrance to Alcazar which is approximately €9.50 and is payable locally. Seville Cathedral is approximately €9 (or €3 if you are over 65) and is payable locally.
Where hotels feature an outdoor swimming pool, this will be open in the summer months – weather permitting.