Enjoy an exclusive 6 night group trip to Lyon and The Cote D’Azur, staying in luxurious 5 star hotels and discovering the very best of this sophisticated and glamorous region. Treat someone special to 7 days of the very best hotels, cities and memories…..
What images come to mind when you think of France? The fabulous food? The glamorous French Riviera? The country’s rich history? You’ll experience all of these and more on this luxury 6 night group holiday to two of the country’s most intriguing cities, Lyon and Nice. During this trip, you’ll stay in exclusive hotels. You’ll discover why Lyon is regarded as the culinary capital of France. You’ll see why Nice became a favourite destination for aristocrats holidaying in Europe.
That’s not all. You’ll visit a medieval castle in the Beaujolais region where you’ll taste local wines and learn about the art and history of wine production. You’ll be given a behind-the-scenes tour of some of the beautiful villas that dot the Mediterranean coastline near Nice. And you’ll have lots of free time in which you can soak up the atmosphere of these wonderful French cities. You will enjoy all of this as part an exclusive group while staying in 2 beautiful 5* hotels, Hotel Le Royal Lyon and the Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée.
Departing 1st October
Duration 7 days
Price €1699 pp
Flight to Lyon, transfer and reception at the Royal Lyon Hotel
Guided Tour of Lyon & Wine Tasting Chateau De Pizay
First Class TGV to Nice and check-in at Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée
Trip to Villa Rothschild in St. Jean Cap Ferrat and the Principality of Monaco
Free day to explore Nice
The price of €1,699 includes
- Direct return flights departing Dublin 13:05 with Aer Lingus arriving Lyon at 16:20
- 1 checked bag (15 kg) per person
- Transfers throughout with local tour guide
- 3 nights accommodation in the 5* Hotel Le Royal Lyon with breakfast
- City Tour of Lyon and Wine Tasting in Chateau De Pizay
- 3 nights accommodation in the 5* Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée with breakfast
- TGV high-speed train transfer from Lyon to Nice
- Guided tour of Villa Rothschild in St-Jean Cap Ferrat and visit to Monaco
- Return flight departing Nice at 10:15 arriving Dublin at 11:50