INDIA – GOLDEN TRIANGLE, TAJ MAHAL, OLD & NEW DELHI AND MORE…
Experience more with so much included:
- A wonderful tour of northern India’s ‘Golden Triangle’
- See the breathtaking Taj Mahal bathed in soft morning light, gazing in awe at the simple purity of its white marble and the exquisite craftsmanship of its inlay work
- City tours of both Old and New Delhi seeing all the major sights
- Enjoy a guided tour of the 400-year-old deserted Moghul city of Fatehpur Sikri
- Driving safari in Ranthambore National Park, the best place in India to spot the elusive tigers
- Explore the ‘Pink City’ of Jaipur, capital of the desert kingdom of Rajasthan with a guided city tour
- Marvel at the extraordinary location and beauty of Amber Fort, home of one of India’s most powerful maharajas
- Stay in an original Rajasthani fort, converted into a stunning Heritage Hotel
- Services of our experienced tour manager
- Hand-picked accommodation rated three to five-stars, including all local taxes, with breakfast and eight meals included
- Return flights from Dublin plus transfers to and from the hotel included
Price includes 10 nights’ accommodation in three, four or five-star hotels, with breakfast and eight meals.
- Heritage Alsisar Mahal – Alsisar
- 5* Taj Palace Hotel – New Delhi
- 4* Oberoi Trident Hotel – Agra
- 4* Hilton Jaipur – Jaipur
- 3* Ranthambore Regency – Sawai Madhopur
CAll FOR DATES AND PRICES – Code: A1
Ranthambore Tiger Safari
The price of this holiday is per person, based on two people sharing a twin room. Single rooms are subject to availability at the relevant supplement (date dependant) Price includes thirteen nights’ accommodation in three, four or five-star hotels, daily breakfast, two lunches and seven dinners, scheduled flights to/from Delhi, all transfers, all local accommodation taxes, all flight taxes, all touring as mentioned, all local transport by train or coach as described, hotel porterage of one item of luggage per person and the services of an experienced tour manager.
Included excursions are: guided tours of New and Old Delhi, Agra and the Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri, two game drives in Ranthambore, Jaipur city tour, visit to Amber Fort, walking tour of Havelis at Mandawa, walking tour of Shimla
Not included: Indian visa.