- Visit to Agrigento and enjoy a guided tour of the ancient Greek Valley of the Temples, one of the world’s greatest archaeological sites
- Guided walking tour of Monreale, including entrance to the medieval cathedral with the world’s finest medieval mosaics, and see the famous cloisters
- Visit to Siracusa – one of the Ancient Greek empire’s richest city’s and home of Archimedes
- Visit to Palermo, Sicily’s capital, with its gorgeous medieval and baroque centre
- Visit stunning Taormina – one of Italy’s most beautiful and stylish hilltop villages
- Guided tour of Piazza Armerina plus entrance to the Villa Romana del Casale included
- Visits to Mount Etna – Europe’s largest active volcano, and Siracusa – one of the Ancient Greek empire’s richest city’s and home of Archimedes
- Seven nights in four-star accommodation including all local taxes, with breakfast and dinner
- Return travel from a selection of airports and transfers to and from your hotel included
- Services of an experienced tour manager
Dates and Prices
Arrive in Sicily
The Valley of the Temples & Agrigento
Monreale & Palermo
Piazza Armerina & Taormina
Free Day, Taormina
Siracusa & Ortygia
The price of this holiday is per person and is based on two people sharing a twin room. Single and sea facing rooms are subject to availability at the relevant supplement. The price includes return flights as indicated, seven nights with breakfast and dinner, airport departure taxes and transfers, all local accommodation taxes and all tours as mentioned and the services of a Riviera tour manager. Please note that the Mediterraneo Hotel is on a bed and breakfast basis.
Included excursions are: guided tours of Pompeii, Naples Archaeological Museum and Sorrento, guided tour of and entrance to Herculaneum, and a cruise to Capri. Please note that occasionally the opening times of the places of interest vary, and if this happens we may change the order of visits, however, the overall content will not be reduced.
Where hotels feature a swimming pool, pools are open in the summer months – weather permitting. There will be a charge for swimming pool towels of €2 per towel per day at the Vue D’Or, Villa Maria, and the La Badia Hotels.