- Full day visit to St Moritz including a journey on the Bernina Express, one of the world’s most spectacular alpine railway journeys
- Full day visit to Lake Maggiore plus a full day visit and guided tour of Bergamo, northern Italy’s most enchanting medieval town
- Lake cruise to stunning Bellagio with a private visit to the enchanting Villa del Balbianello and its inspirational gardens
- Visit to the Swiss lakeside town of Lugano
- Guided tour of Bergamo, northern Italy’s most enchanting medieval town
- Visit to Switzerland’s Lugano, stylish, alluring and elegant
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
- Seven nights in a choice of conveniently located four-star accommodation including all local taxes, with breakfast and dinner
Dates and Prices
Arrival at Lake Como
Lake Como & Bellagio
The Bernina Express
Lake Maggiore & Stresa
Free Day, Lake Como
The price of this holiday is per person, based on two people sharing a twin room. Single rooms are subject to availability at the relevant. Lake view rooms are subject to availability at the relevant supplement (please see hotel information for details). The price includes seven nights’ accommodation with breakfast and dinner, return flights, airport departure taxes, return transfers, all tours as mentioned, all local accommodation taxes and the services of a Riviera Travel tour manager.
Included excursions are: one-way journey on the Bernina Express in standard class, a boat trip to Bellagio, guided tours of Bergamo the Villa del Balbianello.
Where hotels feature a swimming pool, this will be open summer months, weather permitting.